Verifying your identity using a code adds a second level of security to your account. We'll send you a single-use 6-digit security code to confirm your identity whenever you make certain transactions or changes to your AccèsD account.
You can choose to receive this code by e-mail, text message or voice message.
When you receive it, you'll have 10 minutes to enter your code in order to proceed with your transactions or changes. If you don't enter the code, you won't be able to proceed. Do not share your code with anyone.
Note that for security reasons, messages containing codes will not include a link to AccèsD.
Our 2-step verification process makes AccèsD more secure, adding an extra layer of identity protection to your password.
Once the feature has been enabled, you'll need to use a single-use security code to log in. A new code will be sent to you automatically each time, either by text or push notification.
Why enable 2-step verification?
- By adding a security code to your password, you'll have extra protection when you use AccèsD.
- It will give you better protection against identity theft.
How do I enable 2-step verification?
- Log in to AccèsD online.
- Select Profile and preferences.
- Select 2-step verification from the menu.
- Use the toggle button to turn on 2-step verification.
- Select whether you want to receive your single-use security code by text or push notification.
- Once you receive the security code, enter it on AccèsD.
Once the security code has been confirmed, the feature is enabled. You'll receive a confirmation message.
To learn more, read the FAQ (frequently asked questions) about 2-step identity verification.
If you're having trouble using the 2-step verification feature, call us at:
Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.