- The Executive Committee supports the Board of Directors in providing a unified direction for the institution.
- Officers are elected annually by members to supervise the management of the institutions commercial activities and internal affairs.
- The application form is only available in French.
- The Annual General Meeting will take place on April 29, 2017 at 10 a.m.
- The new remuneration scale for board members was approved at the 2016 Annual General Meeting, as per the Fédération des caisses populaires acadiennes articles or by-laws.
- At UNI Financial Cooperation, clients are our priority, and we strive to find a fair and equitable solution for everyone.
- On July 1st, 2014 the Agreement between Canada and the United States with respect to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) came into effect.