Whether you are in Madagascar, Madawaska or Miscou, UNI is with you wherever you go!
It's up to you! Whether at a business location or on your smartwatch, UNI is at your service.
I ALREADY USE ACCÈSD
I WANT TO GET ACCÈSD
Get your AccèsD now
AccèsD Internet helps you manage your personal finances. Available on your laptop, telephone, tablet or smartwatch, the service is free and accessible anywhere in the world any time of day or night.1 Your online transactions will be easier than ever and just as secure.
With just one click, you will find practical services that you won't want to pass up!
- Check and manage your accounts
- Choose a plan or change your current plan
- InteracMD e-Transfers
- Pay your bills and add billing companies***
- Budget management tool available – My budget
- Register for and renew products and services online
- Save for your projects
- Contact our advisors through the AccèsD message box
- Order cheques
- Personalize your profile and accounts
- Online account statements and documents
- And much more!
If you have difficulty using AccèsD, whether during or outside business hours, contact technical support at 1 877 7ACADIE (1 877 722-2343).
UNI ON MOBILE
DISCOVER THE UNI MOBILE APP
UNI has a mobile services app for your smartphone or tablet. There are no additional charges to use mobile services.2
- Deposit cheques on your cell phone
- Make InteracR transfers
- Access your accounts quickly with Insta-Balance
- Use the Hop 'n S@ve instant savings tool and receive notifications to help you reach your goals (available on AppleR and AndroidTM)
- Budget management tool – My budget
- Connect your smartwatch to your phone (available on Apple Watch and Android Wear)
- AppleMC Touch ID and AndroidMC fingerprint unlock features
Download free mobile apps for AppleR (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch) and AndroidTM products (smartphones, smartwatches and tablets), as well as a website shortcut for BlackBerryR (smartphones).
MOBILE PAYMENT SERVICE
UNI offers Apple Pay!
UNI offers mobile payment with Apple Pay—it's even easier than taking out your wallet! A simple, secure method for paying with your phone. Monitor your transactions easily in AccèsD or using the UNI mobile app.
When using Apple Pay for the first time:
- Launch your device's Wallet app. There is no need to download an application. Access Wallet directly from your device's apps;
- Press the [+] symbol and follow the instructions on the screen;
- Follow the instructions to add cards, then choose your default card.
Our services are always available at a location near you.
- More than 100 ATMs
- Open 24 hours a day (some exceptions apply3).
- Use our locator to find an ATM.
OTHER ELECTRONIC SERVICES
Better than cash!
When you open your account, UNI will give you a debit card that can be used anywhere in the world.
ONLINE BROKERAGE SERVICE
Are you interested in stock markets? Do you want to invest on your own? Discover our online brokerage services now.
We know all about security measures!
AccèsD and AccèsD Affaires always meets the industry's highest information security standards!
Transaction sites for UNI mobile devices that require authentication are secure and offer the same security and protection characteristics as full sites, such as data encryption and security questions.
R Interac Inc. registered trademark, used under licence.
R Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
TM Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
R BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Ltd
1. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except Sundays, from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m., EST).
2. There are no additional fees for using Caisse mobile services. The same fees for AccèsD Internet cover your activity on the AccèsD mobile site, whether you have a fixed monthly plan, or if you pay for each transaction separately. Contact your mobile service provider if you have questions about your data plan.
3. Except Sundays from 3 a.m. to 7 a.m., EST, when you can make withdrawals only.