Client-members who have a regular savings account that used to pay interest semi-annually on June 30th and on December 31st of each year, will now receive their interest payments applied on a monthly bases. The first payment will begin on July 31st, 2020, and continue monthly thereafter.
At UNI, a wide range of accounts are available to address your needs, whether to help with your financial transactions or to save enough to complete your project.
Do you want to open an account but are not yet a member? Consult the Open an account and become a member.
Available only on AccèsD Internet and mobile
- This account helps you grow your savings quickly with a high interest rate paid on each dollar saved;
- There are no fees and you can access your funds easily;
- This account is also RRSP-eligible;
- Ideal for saving to complete a project. Start now by using the Hop 'n S@ve instant savings tool.
Put money aside and save on taxes
- TFSA-specific savings account helps you put money aside for short- and medium-term projects;
- This account offers you security and flexibility to build savings and access your funds;
- Also offered on AccèsD Internet and mobile;
- You must have a chequing account at UNI to open a TFSA Account.
1 Deposits insured under the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Act up to the maximum permitted.
Deposits into the Build-Up Savings Account in U.S. currency are not insured under the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Act.