Wouldn't it be great to create a game plan that included all of your goals and dreams? Your Financial Plan can help you do exactly that.
Whether you want to:
- save for retirement;
- ensure that your family is financially secure;
- finance your children's or grandchildren's education;
- complete a project;
- reduce your taxes;
- manage your retirement income, etc.
Expert financial planners at your service.
In addition to being a financial expert, your financial planner or advisor is there to help you prioritize and achieve your goals, while helping you set goals that are realistic. Find out if you are on track to meet your financial goals for retirement with our retirement assessment tool.
It's never too early—or too late—to start a financial plan.
You can create or change your financial plan at any stage in your life. Your Financial Plan is an ongoing plan: meet with your advisor whenever a major life event occurs (e.g. you receive a financial windfall, you have a baby).
What you get:
- The expertise of an advisor who analyzes your financial situation as a whole;
- Personalized advice and recommendations based on realistic goals;
- A detailed action plan with a timetable, which can be adjusted over time;
- Solutions designed to meet many of your needs simultaneously;
- A tool you can use to stay on course.
- Prepare by outlining your retirement goals and plans (e.g. travel, working part-time or as a consultant, volunteering, etc.);
- Identify 2 or 3 topics you’d like to discuss during the first meeting;
- Gather the necessary documentation, such as statements of account and investment statements;
- Contact your advisor or financial planner to make an appointment.
1. Mutual funds and related financial planning services are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Mutual funds, other securities and securities related financial planning services are offered through Credential Securities, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. Credential Securities is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc.